Sunday, July 6, 2014

Week 14

So I used the same method that I showed in the previous WIP to create the pathways for every interior rooms. Then I started to test render my work. At first, I tried HDTV as the output size of the animation. The quality looks quite good but it can only be played by VLC media player.  I wanted my video to be played in Windows Media Player as I m using Windows Movie Maker to compile all my works. So I tried every video output size in 3D Max but in the end only NTSC DV can be played in Windows Media Player.

Because of time constraints, I can only render my animation in its lowest quaility. I even disabled the final gathering point so that it will be faster. If not it will take 35 hours to render a 20 sec animation. In a nutshell, I spent 48 hours to render the entire animation.


After rendering all the parts of the animation, I decided to use Windows Movie Maker to compile and edit my animation. Below are some screenshots of how I insert and edit my animations.

After importing and editing the animations, the final step was inserting a nice song that suits the animation. I chose a song that my sister composed, named Questions for my animation as it is a relaxing song and I feel that it gives a very pleasuring kind of feeling to the viewers. So this is how I finish my animation for this final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment